Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April showers bring May flowers...


The weather around here has been very unpredictable lately. I have been itching to go on a hike so I can photograph the first wildflowers of Spring. Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity but that didn't stop me from making some funky flowers with my patients.

I bought the PT I work with a desk calendar with the hopes of converting him to an active environmentalist. Well, that didn't work but I managed to save the "days" and recycle the calendar pages. I had my patients randomly paint designs on several pages. Once the paint dried they cut various flower and leaf shapes. Add a little hot glue and you have yourself a colorful bouquet.



1 comment:

  1. These are really cool Rachel! I love using the twigs as the stems.
    ~Jil

    ReplyDelete