Sunday, June 5, 2011

A NEW MISSion for this blog

Good evening all! As you know (those of you who have endured some of these unorganized posts), this blog hasn't exactly set the world on fire. I think the main reason (this is my story and I'm sticking to it) is due to the title I selected. The posts didn't seem to fit the blog so I have decided to change my direction and mission regarding future posts.

Drum roll please!!!! Girl in Front of the Lens is going to feature the talents, stories, needs, journeys and any other "human" factor about remarkable women that other wise may not be known in the blogging world. I'm very excited about the new direction regarding this blog and hope you will help bring these fabulous women into a new world.

If you have any suggestions/nominations for the first featured lady I'm all ears!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment